söndag 25 januari 2009

Lovely laptop

A afternoon at E´s place is something like this right now:
Me standing in the kitchen... wearing a pink top and hotpants.
Like always when I am cooking at home, I have some music on.
High.
And always oriental...
sometimes Turkish ( Sagopa Kajmer ) sometimes Indian. ( Babydoll )
It gives me that feeling...that little something.
Stearing in 3 different saucepans and chopping some vegs.
Dinner tonight is Spaghetti Bolognese.
And like always, with a twist.
This time it means spice!
Chili, garlic...and a splash of cumin.
So, I am writing here to you sweet readers in my old fashion white and blue kitchen.
I love this laptop.It follows me everywhere I go.
Next destination is my bathroom- where the water is now running to the tub along with thousends of pink bubbles.
The laptop has it own place there...on a small table with a candle or two.

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

ha det så gott i dina rosa bubblor!
själv fick jag nöja mig med en ångande dusch i olivens tecken.Väldigt medelhav...=)Kram