söndag 18 januari 2009

Nails and hangover ex...

Just got back home from the salon.
A experiment with the nails that turn out to be just perfect.
French with a little twist of E.
And diamonds... 3 of them to be precise.
Marie really is the best nail-guru I have met.
Very sloooow day at work.
Me and S had time to work of the top-10 list of guys we wanna have sex with.
Very interesting I assure you.
After that...the tricky "what animal am I thinking off-questions"
But... if I tell you that cute S was not in the mood...I am not lying :)
I read many blogs.
If you have a blog, and you have a link to other blogs, I may read them also.
Just to check things out.
So I did last night...
And I am really not a person who gets upset easily but after I read this persons blog I was amazed over the lack of sympathy and compassion for other people.
She wrote that neither the war in Gaza or 9/11 effected her.
Why should she care?
She did not know what the war stood foor, or neither did she know anyone in the two towers.
I did not know what to think.
I read it twice..even three times to see the whole picture, maybe she was joking.
A bad joke, but still not really mean it.
But it was real.
She did not wanna read about the war, she did not care that children and innocent people is killed every hour.
Cus she raither thought about parties and makeup.
Wow.
I am still amazed over her lack of intelligence and poor discussion-skills.
But, what I am most amazed over is that a grown up woman, cute and I am sure kind, doesnt wanna learn about how the world works.
I believe people can change and I really hope this one does.
Was gonna met an ex today.
They say never have sex with an ex.
So, I thought a coffee was the right thing for me.
He was to hangover..hahaha
Funny how they never learn huh?
Tomorrow...maybe.
I´m gonna play hard to get for a while.

4 kommentarer:

boho sa...

..var är listan? ;0

Anonym sa...

haha...vill du ha min lista? :-)
du får min..och jag får din... ;)

boho sa...

tyvärr min sköna. Jag arbetar inte på det sättet..haha. Skriva lista?
nähä du. Int´ ja´ int´..men vi ses väl imorgon at work hehe..

Anonym sa...

haha... vad dålig du e sköna fru s.
jag e övertygad om att alla flickor har en lista..