måndag 5 januari 2009

Freezing cold...



Its so cold here.
I am not use to...or like this type of cold.
The temperature where so low as - 13 when I took the first shivering steps to work
this morning.
Not the knitted gloves, hat or thick jacket could keep me warm!
(This song in the walkman)
Brrr...
And..whats even worse..
I´ve got sinusitis ...
My head aches every time I lean forward and its hard to breath without the noose-spray.
Went to the drugsore and bought some saline solution, guess thats better for me?

Sweet costumers where asking me: Oh E, are you sick girl?
Me- well... Is it that obvious huh?
Costumer-Yeah, and I heard about that flu-kind of thing..it stays for months now... Its the new thing to have..
Me-months??
*Sighs*
Hmm..I better get well soon.
Its taking to much energy from me.
Today I cooked for This fine gentleman and his crew...
A pleasure I assure you.



1 kommentar:

boho sa...

oh..you famous little "kändis"chief!