fredag 19 december 2008

Todays menu...

Todays menu is as following:
A quick shower and a golden shimering makeup.
Breakfast downtown and a vanilla chai with M.
Go to the mall and find a goldchain to my new cross that arriwed from Ebay.
Have some lunch and then prepare for tonight- kick off with work and a christmas concert.
Will be fun!
Of course me and sweet S go together...another perfect partner in crime and joy.
And P, I am so curious about your new white blog.
Now I better hurry if I shall get ready.... I have to much hair on my head to iron and new makeup to try on...
Jeej its good to be a girl.
This is on my speakers right now... Something to think about maybe?
A Nasheed of Dawud Wharnsby
(And yeah...the dress above, isnt it gorgeous ?? Maybe the next thing to buy in the world of E..)

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

yepp. Fun to be a girl!
But i think we women have a lot to do. All the time. No matter what the time is...Bought some stuff today that will figure on that blog...that white blog. Before christmas i hope it will get started... ;,

Anonym sa...

*yeeey* we want that...yes we dooo