måndag 8 december 2008

Great day in the big city...

Okey.
Shopping with S in gothenburg all afternoon and now I am tired.
What did we found?
Present to my little brother...
A gift to sweet P ;-)
Some candy for E.
And perfect extentions for my hair... think I will wear it on saturday.
Cus saturday means a big dinner something with beautiful A.
Persian food and gossip....maybe a glass of wine or two...
I will make some good rocky road for her and put in a cute glass jar with a red ribbon.
Cheeky?
Yes sir.

4 kommentarer:

boho sa...

your day in the city were much more glamourus than mine....while you went shopping I sat in an old museum from the last century...exciting-no. Well we had a short break and went to Haga and a cute toystore but that was all.
I have a question;are you going to the big concert in church tuesday 16th of dec?=)

E sa...

oh yes madame i am.
You will see me in the fron row and just staring and be jealous :-)
Wanna join me?

your day seems fint though?
toystore is fun... museums are fun.. :) muhahaha

boho sa...

Yes, this is a thing I don´t want to miss and no one will join me..buhu...To the concert then!

E sa...

yeeey :-)