söndag 7 december 2008

Cinema and tomatoes...

Had a busy day with sweet S at work.
Many stupid questions from guest but we just had our lovely smiles glued right on our faces all day long.
Went home, quick shower and a new face and run to the car.
Gothenburg and a movie.
What to wear when its so cold outside my little nose just freeze even by thinking walking more then 10 meters...
Well.
Jeans, a big scarf and black shirt it was.
Sneakers a la streetwear who did not work on the ice-covered streets.
But at least it looked good.
Movie was okey.
People behind me with the high laugher was not.
At the way home I leaned my head on the car-window and just looked up in the black sky.
So many stars and one airplane.
Have You noticed how free and alive you feel up there?
When you see the clouds from above.
Last time I flew I saw the streets of Paris and the desert mountains of Morocco.
Pretty cool if you think about it for a while and not take it for granted.
Tomorrow its the D day... or S day, cus there will be serious shoping with my lovely girl S.
In the big town.
Oh, and there will be coffee...and maybe a little trip to the bakery?
Now its " Cosy sofa time" with M.
Did a tomatoe/salmon sandwish and a big glass of mango juice.
Yummie!
Before I leave you my sweet readers I wanna give you a song...
Something to sleep on maybe.
And P, welcome back to Sweden.
We missed you.

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

oh, I also want to fly above the streets of Paris!Well theese busy
days before christmas, the thoughts are flying away anyhow..so much to think about..hope your shopping makes success!see ya another day! =)