måndag 15 december 2008

Finally...

Some time for writing and not just a quick " hey and bye".
A scent of saffron and cacao spreading in my apartment.
The golden light from the christmastree makes the atmosphere more real.
M is taking " a quick nap" on the sofa, when the "quick" was gone and I realized it will
be for a while, I got a blancet and layed on top of him...
Sleeping like a child.
New working hours for him, and many of those for me.
Its like our lifes are different now.
Not in a bad way...just different.
Almost all gifts for christmas are bought.
Feels so good to dont have that "must" over my head.
Movie in te big town last night was good.
Aliens and forces from a world we dont know was interesting...
What if?
I dont know if I am "allowed" to belive in aliens when I am a christian...
And I dont know if i do...
But we cant be alone...right?
What if...
There is someone, a girl, sitting in her sofa writing this sentence like me...right now in a place we dont know about.
Hmm...to new age for you?
Well, sometimes its good to think and not just go with the flow.

5 kommentarer:

boho sa...

...you never know E...the destiny is mysterious...oooooiiiiooooo!hehe! well this morning i did´nt know that there will be a little puppy moving in tomorrow!

Anonym sa...

aaaaew.. a baby??? a bebino... a bääääbis?? i wanna meet!!!!

boho sa...

oh yes! Check my blog, theres some pictures of her. Alma is the name,hehe she already had that name when we met her; Alma and Asta! Sounds like two old ladies at the ålderdomshem....
of course you can meet her some day!She is smaller than your cats, hehe..
See ya at work! Kram

Anonym sa...

aaaaw,,..perfect names..
is she a basset also??

boho sa...

no she is a jack russel. And a little of chihuahua...very petit!