lördag 27 december 2008

Back to home...

Hello my sweet readers.
No, I am not dead, neither have I forgot about you...
I just had a good time, at my parents house celebrating christmas, down town dancing...and with friends I had not seen in a while.
Shall we start with christmas eve?
Good food, presents and family.
Very E-style.
Even had time for a walk and a second for the soul with a friend from the north.
The day after christmas means party.
But...first church service and some tunes that made me think about
Grandfather. First christmas without the person that means so much to me.
Lighted a candle for him and I hope He saw it from above.
So...back to the house, got some drinks and did a make up...this evening was made for party.
A very different night, with a twist from Chile.
They have the rhythm in their blood and I envy them.
I where lucky if I understood 2 words in each sentence...but you know what?
It did not matter, cus I had a smile on my face the whole night and thank you A for treating me like a princess.
We went out to the city by the sea and tried to make some dancing on the floor...
But I guess they dont listen to either RnB or Reggaeton .
So, one dance only to this one with the (by my meaning) hottest guy on the club and then just sit and relax with a drink or two...
(According to how my head felt the day after...I guess it was more then two though)
The best thing about going out in your "hometown" is the people you thought You never see again.
Every time I went to the bar it was someone hugging me with a" E- oh my God.... what are you doing here..bla bla..."
Met Sweet F and J from school and a whole bunch of people from the past!
And even if I like where I stay right now, its not that bad coming back now and then.
I think its important for the soul.
Came home and got spoiled with a guitarplay in private.
This was one of the songs and I liked it very much.
A weak spot I admit it.
So..train back to home and a longing feeling inside.
I will figure it out...
I always do.
I end this with the weirdest pick up line I got that night...from sweet Nelson of course.
"Hey girl, you look gorgeous and so do I...so, you have to decide"
Me- decide what?
"If you gonna spend your night with me..Cus when I kiss you, you will go where the angels are...up there in heaven"
Me-(laughing)well, thanks but no thanks.
Then he felt asleep in the sofa...
Haha

Inga kommentarer: