fredag 24 oktober 2008

Ah...

Mmm...
Never had sushi tasted this good.
Sitting in the sofa, crossed leg as usual and having this lovely sushi-lunch.
Called sweet Malin and asked her if she wanted to join me on a fast shopping tour down town...
Just some food for the (lonely) weekend and a take away lunch.
She did.
When I was walking dont to her apartment, with my favourite scarf, a good hairday and some city chic clothes a man walked pass me.
And he stoped a few meters ahead.
Turned around and said; Damn you smell good girl.
Haha... I didnt see that coming.
Now I have to eat up this cus later the shopping continues..
In the next town.
I will get some more stuff for my hair, some new make-up and maybe...just maybe some shoes.
//E

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

oh, what a good start at the weekend. Compliments,shoppnig and good food. And all in company with a friend! Do enjoy now!
See ya on monday! P