tisdag 21 oktober 2008

Lollipop, lollipop oooh my lollipop

Mmm... I found a strawberry lollipop.
Yummie.
I think I gonna be sick.
Have this feeling in my throat and its always the same...
I dont wanna be sick now.
This weekend I´ll be alone... friday to sunday night.
And, if I am sick...who will take care of me?
Bring me tea, listen to me whine over stupid things and fix all of those movies I wanna see?
Hm...I will have to think about this.
Today at work we had a chef-meeting.
Interesting how people can think different.
Really.
One of the girls left with tears in her eyes.
I cant help but wonder:
What on earth did she thought we gonna say?
Maybe she lives in a little pink bubble where everyone is on her side.
I dont think I ever will be.
Neither will S.
Or Y.
Hehe..time will tell.
I said what was on my heart and I am proud of that.
Now: Tea that I bought in Tunisa and the rest if my espresso-brownie.
I wonder if that sort of tea can be bought here...
But maybe its not the same.
Cus this one I remember the store, the scent, the children who played football on the streets, the girls in veils and the men who smoked fat cigars.
There is was not just a cup of tea.
It was a routine for the night.
Poeple drank tea, playing cards and listening to the Adhan (call to pray).
The temperature was perfect... 25-something at 21 in the evening.
Yes I want to go back...

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

you poor thing, getting a cold,and all alone in the weekend. Then you have to get the sexandthecity box, you know that pink shoebox...some red wine to heat up at your stove.
A nice soft pair of trousers,juicy coture..and hopefully the crying H, wont pay you a visit to get back....check behind the shower curtain, just in case.../P

Anonym sa...

hahaha... u got so perfect ideas P :-)
Wine it is... sex and the city...hmm..maybe. i allready have 3 movies to catch up with :-)
And... today..no H showed up at work :-)
todelooo