tisdag 28 oktober 2008

Red wine in my finest glass...

Mmm...
After a long day at work and some overtime with the boss.
I felt quite good about myself and did a good job with the crazy guest we had tonight.
Boss liked me also- I got a whole bottle of red wine, Shiraz, when I was leaving.
Thank You.
So, got home, took my finest wine glass and poured some up.
A warm shower after a very cold walk home felt good.
Did you noticed the sky tonight?
A clear sky and millions and millions of stars, blinking and flirting with you.
One was moving so fast, it was a plane...
Leaving for warmer country maybe?
I envy them.
The girls called me.
India evening at my place on friday with the guys?
Well, how can I say no to them...
So, Indian food, spicy vegs, naan-bread, saffron ice-cream and wine to everyone it is.
It will be perfect.
I love having those sorts of dinners here.
A perfectly cleaned apartment, fresh flowers in every room, lighted candles and Me in the kitchen with a drink just before they arrive.
Perfect.
What do you think about: Hot curry chicken, Tandoori salmon, cardamom rice, garlic Naan-bread and lime and chilli wooked vegs?
A saffron ice-cream with Mango
Coffe and amaretto
Yeah... Just a dinner in my taste!

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

ah, now i get hungry! And it´s only after breakfast..../;) P!

Anonym sa...

Du skriver svindlande!
Och svaret på din fråga är: nej, inget annat. Än så länge.

Anonym sa...

Thank you sweet.
I envy ur way of writing...
Maybe a book-kind-of-thing`?