onsdag 8 oktober 2008

Energy-boost

Oh what a energy I had today!
Was it something in my brerakfast?
Was it the quick run to work ?
I dont know but I liked it.
Well, at work I was truly amazed over my...what did you call them Sweet P, Chipmunks?
Haha.
Cute E is so smart, have visions like a 25 year-old and are as fast in both mind and body as any other chef I have ever seen.
Cool.
Goofy F is cool cus he gets Mine and S sense of humour wich is not that common.
Oh, I got to read a little something from the georgous girl behind the desk today.
Wow girl...Its cool to know a future writer.
Cus that what you will be some day.
Tonight will be a girlsnight.
Me and S, some good fruitplate and Wanted on tv.
We dont dare watch it alone...so now days every wendesday is ours.
And...I think I have promised her a massage...Oy oy..
Ah I am so longing for friday with my beloved M and Afi.
Another kind of girlsnight, with a lot of red wine, food that has it roots in Iran and one or two hours of laughing ... ( Make it all night... cus this girl took saturday off)
Sweet!

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

dear covergirl! you are most to kind!
Now, you must have a fabulous night with the girls. Have a glass of vine for me to...no have a whole bottle or perhaps a box..
Live for today and tomorrow it´s all blast from the past!!See ya!/P

Anonym sa...

Dear P.
There will be no wine tonight.
There will be a sofa, some fruit and maybe..just maybe some vanilla custard on top :-) in fron of the tv..
Friday however...there will be wine.
Oh yes!