måndag 20 oktober 2008

Tea and gossip...

After a day at work ,making everything from scratch, it felt good coming home, take a shower and do some make-up.
Right in time P came and we went to the coffee-shop and sat there for 3 hours.
Sweet.
Gossip,gossip and gossip where on todays list.
Its funny how the time just flows away when you have a good friend and several cups of chai...
Took a little walk to one of the stores here.
That one with the perfumes, make up and the luxury for the hair.
I found balm, lotion and other sweets for my hair.
All wraped in pink of course.
When the wind blows like this in the mornings and the frost is so remaining, my hair is screaming: help me E, do something!
-Give me some nutrition, ge me some love and caring.
Who am I to reject that?
Yeah...right.
So, 100 $ later... The hair better keep quiet.
//E

Inga kommentarer: