onsdag 29 oktober 2008

scrub and scrub...

The bathroom smells like... hmm.. vanilla and tea?
Took some time and did a foot-scrub, a hair mask and some love to my nails.
Grow grow and grow please.
Sweet P´s nails are lovely.
I want also.
But I want my own to grow a little bit more, then I will do some professional work on them.
Found a new blog last night.
"The second lady"
Interesting point of view and a great touch of romance.
Talk about romance-this saturday is the 7:th year anniversary for me and love.
Thats quite some time people.
Perhaps a dinner on my favourite restaurant, movie and some suprices?
Cus I do love those...
Oh shoot, I was suppose to meet little M .
But the hot bath took the energy out of me.
I´ll do it tomorrow.
Promisse!
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

scrub a dub, nice!
...seven years, congratulations. Hope you get a romantic moment. Catch every second. Take care of eachother. Love is neccessary you see!/P

...by the way, not everyone liked my "bling" nails today. One lady thougt it did not looked good..
Weel i guess the taste is like a sausage. It goes in two directions..

Anonym sa...

they said what???
well, i guess that lady did not get laid as often as she would like to ;-)
they are beautiful!
Bling can never go wrong u know...