lördag 4 oktober 2008

Really...?

Does this make You unfortable?
Or...is it mostly when two men kiss each other?
I was in Gothenburg this night...watching a movie.
And the movie for tonight was about 2 men, who was adopting a boy.
As soon as the picture was on these men and they where kissing almost every guy in the room started to feel unconfortable and moving in their seat.
Starting to look around, clear ones throat and smile very nervously.
Really?
Still...in the year of 2008?
I am amazed.
Any way, I did get some good Karma also.
This poor girl beside me had this huge bag of sweets and open it wrong...
So the candy fell all over the floor, on me and in her lap.
Hehe...I could feel all the angry looks at her so I helped her and gave her my lid I had on my mixed candy...So she could take some of the sweets up from me and her.
She said thanxs and gave me a cute smile.
Thats enough for me.
See...E can be kind.
I have a little voice in my head telling me Sweet P have 5 days off now...
Envy, envy & envy.
Have a great night.
I think I have some pineapple juice in the fridge that calling my name...
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

hehe,well...you know, i´m a mother,got two beautiful kids who needs a lot of care and love...so five days it´s not enough../P

Anonym sa...

U so deserve 5 days.... ;-)

it was just the envy E who made her way forward.... :-)