måndag 6 oktober 2008

Oh what a day...

I have laughed so much today.
At work cus I had 3 new trainees that called on me..every second.
E this...E that... E what shall I do know? E...E...E!!
Haha.
But they where good... really good.
One of them, P, 28 came from El Salvador.
Sweet...she promised to talk spanish to me so maybe I get those old phrases back that I learned in school.
Little E was just 15 and still so fast.
And the last one F was so cute..17 and thought he owned the world.
Just that kind of attitude I like.
I have been thinking about things you teach others, and that I guess you live by.
Is really everything You say true?
Do you live as you learn.
I did not last night.
I have always said; Better to regret things You did, then those things You did not.
So C- dont regret.
Life is life...
And there is nothing to do then look back and shrug your shoulders and live life.
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

hehe, seems like you have a lot more to do nowadays. Just like having small chipmunks around..annoying?
See you at work tomorrow then! P

Anonym sa...

Hahah.. u know, sweet F was like my tail.... E... E...E!!! haahaha.. i like that.

see you when i get my eyes more open and with breakfast in my belly ;-)