torsdag 9 oktober 2008

A night of luxury ...

Tracy Chapman in a nice volume from the livingroom.
Lighted candles in the bathroom. (Yankee Candle of course)
I did a nice hot bubble-bath.
Did some foot and hand scrub with a heating-effect.
Spent some time on my hair and made a leave in conditioner with pineapple.
Shaved my legs with the new-bought cute & pink razor.
Find my old friend the body lotion with peach.
Made some love to my face with a facial-milk with green tea.
Picked my eye-browns and took a big glass of passionfruit juice.
Oh my... I have said it before: I love to be a girl.
//Silky E

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

seems like a perfect afternoon!
Just spoil yourself,cause you´re a girl and cause you´re worth it!
It´s lovely to be a girl, and see things through a pink shimmer!
Now i´m gonna shoot away the top of the bottle. A bottle full of sparkling bubbels. And i do not think about tomorrow,work,work...
until then,take care! P