måndag 13 oktober 2008

Getting a cold?

Uh...
I am freezing cold.
Even though I wear jeans, shirt and a scarf.
Hate getting sick.
Hate having a fever.
But mostly I hate how comanding and pathetic I get...
Maybe its cus of the weird weather and the lack of clothes sometimes...
One day its 17 degrees and sunny.
And today its like 7 degrees and the rain is poring down on the grey streets.
Eat my breakfast downtown this morning with S.
Chicken sandwich with salad,an orange and hot vanilla Chai latte.
Yum Yum.
Now this poor girl gonna make some pancakes with black currant jam.
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

..what did i tell you,hehe,you have to put something on your little head. Something knitted in pink perhaps..or fluffy earwarmers in fur..or a hat?/P

Anonym sa...

...never.
I wont.
I refuse.
A girl has to think about her hair...