måndag 13 oktober 2008

Perfect morning according to E...

Mmm...
A day off and the perfect way to spend the first hour.
I have a thing I do...or maybe you can call it a routine?
Okey here is the morning with E.
Waking up by the sounds from outside (cus the window is always open)
Discover I am alone and the only sound is from my laptop, I always sleeps with very low music on.
Checking my cell and discover 3 new sms-
One from P: Hey, wine at my place this saturday.
One from S: To sexish- to write here :-)
One from C: That melted my heart.
Slowly taking my legs over the bedside and go to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and find my glasses.
Get a glass of bubble water from the fridge.
Give my sweet cats their breakfast and they purr around my naked legs.
Clicking my way forward in my mp3 and get some turkish song on..for that holiday feeling that fills my soul up..right sweet P?
Goes back to bed...and almost get lost in the sheets, taking the laptop and checking mails and of course that thing I do right now... Writing to you guys.
So...sounds like a routine that is normal?
Or is it just me who HAVE to brush my teeth the second I wake up?
There is no better feeling than going back to bed and feel clean :-)
Hmm..
I think I will go back to sleep...just for a second or two.
See you later!
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

..godmorning to you! well that oriental feeling,mmmm! Istanbul..
just like a fairytail, so exotic..
Have a soft day, cute E!
I will do some shopping with my better half;) P
/i guess your cat returned from the country? did he take a cab?/

Anonym sa...

haha...he look so patetich under the sweet ladys car..so, i went and got him home... :-)
yeah..istanbul it is..sooner then you think :-)