onsdag 1 oktober 2008

A moment on my hair...

After a day of work, laundery and shopping it felt so good taking a hot shower.
This time I had a lot of time for some "self treatment".
What about a hair-lotion from Schwartzkopf that is leaving a scent of bubblegum in my hair?
Or why not a shining paste that makes my hair glow like the sun .
Its so great that a girl can spend so much money on hair and facial stuff and no one will even think twice about it.
I think guys should start to use more of those things also.
What excuse do they have to not having a perfect skin?
I like men who takes care about theirself, having nice clothes and have a perfume that suits them.
Hey, I even had a boyfriend when I was 16 who had make-up on..hehe, pushing the limits maybe...but why not?
Okey here comes some things to buy to smell goooood girls ;-)
* Hair-lotion / Schwartzkopf
* Body-butter / The Body Shop ( Passionfruit)
* Sea salt for the feet / The Body Shop (Mint)
* Nail-oil / Dr. Hauschka
* Perfume/ Burberry Brit
Have a good-smelling night :-)
//E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

u know people (C)dont care u have peach,mango or carrot,u r as beau as always n he doesnt care...stay great boo..

Anonym sa...

hmm..maybe people dont care...but I do :-) when i feel good i look good ;-)
and..i think C have a favourite scent also.. he just wont admit it :-)