torsdag 16 oktober 2008

Say what again...

Champagne... on a thursday ?
-Yes.
But, isnt that kind of alkoholic type of thing?
-Maybe, I dont care. Not today.
Oh, then knock yourself out.
-Thank you.
So, champagne it is.
And we talk the real thing.
Not some white wine with bubbles.
Champagne from Champange, just the way I like it.
Thaxs sweet P for saving my hairday today :-)
And yeah, you remember that lip-plum gloss thing that does magic?
Lancome Primordiale Optimum Lévres is the name.
Try to say that fast 5 times!
I just gonna lay back now.
See you later
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

Champagne! The best fluid in the world.So go on,it´s medicine for the soul!!By the way,i think C.Gynning drinks Moet, every day!
And look at her, she is so beautiful! So it must do some magic...
Perhaps i´ll try that thing for the lips. I have a little story about that kind of stuff....
Have an extraordinary evening now then!! Tjingeling/ P

Anonym sa...

it really is the best thing..besides water.
I can drink it always..just like my HUSGUD miss Gynning.
How is work??