torsdag 30 oktober 2008

Flour on my cheek...

I must be crazy.
Standing in the kitchen baking my own Naan-bread.
Nothing crazy about baking, I love that...
But that I have the longing for it..after a day in hell at work.
Crazy people, food that ran out and confused girls who tried to make food like it tasted 400 years ago.
Well, we did good.
And boss gave me a huge lamb-steak to have for tomorrows dinner with my friends.
So, tandoori lamb it is.
And, its no real India dinner without Naan.
The dough is ready and so am I.
Garlic is filling the apartment up and the lamb-stew is on the stow.
The saffron rice I do first thing tomorrow.
But, the ice-cream and fruits I can do tonight...
Hmm..if only there where more hours in a day.
Husband cleaned the apartment.
Fresh flowers in every room.
Shining bathroom and new towels.
My beautiful mosaic plate from Turkey is standing so perfect on the table, filled to the top with exotic fruits.
New bought candles with some fresh scent to it will decorate every empty place I have.
It will be good.
Amen

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

what has happened to your boss? Wine one day and steak the other!
Hehe,I think he´s trying to keep the good cheef there forever!

/P

Anonym sa...

he better,,, cuz he wont find any better...* vain kind of feeling tonight* :-)