lördag 11 oktober 2008

Change my planes...

My planes for tonight was to spend it with C.
But, things happend and I am a girl that can take advantage of that and make it to something good.
The feeling and atmosphere from last night is still very real.
So, why not make my own version of Meze...
So... went to the store and the list where something like:
Dawali
Figs
Feta-cheese
Olives with peppers
Marinated chili and garlic
Yummie.
I have had it worse.
C- I hope you figure things out and I am here when You are done.
You know I am more then happy to listen and maybe I have something clever to bring?
To all of you other people- Have a great saturday night!
And S- I love the new change...you go girl!
Miss you and hope tomorrow comes fast.
//E

4 kommentarer:

boho sa...

..oh! Olives, vacation memories!/P

Anonym sa...

oh yes my lady.... it tasted sooo good :-)

Anonym sa...

Ohh.. tackar min darling... det är bra att du fortfarande gillar mig trots skunk-frisyrn ;) Hihihihi.. Puss på min maff! <3

Anonym sa...

s- I like you always :-)