lördag 11 oktober 2008

Details people..Details!

Okey...woke up and felt better then I should do.
No hangover, no head eache...nothing.
Laying in the sofa still in underwear and my sheets, having a glass of juice.
Very well...
Last night was great.
Chosed the little black dress with a pink ribbon in the waist.
Bought my favourite red wine.
Meet sweet Maria down the bus station and we went to her place, doing some make up and our magic with our hair...Me with straight long shiny, she with cute curls.
As always, fancy people arrives late and so did we after some time in the car trying figure out where the heck Afí´s house where.
At the door the georgous Afi and her 2 huge dogs welcomed us.
What a nice apartment she had...Just my tatste...white,white, and white.
We started with som red wine, Meze (olives, cheese,fruits,tomato-crackers and some faboulus stuffes wineleafs)
Oh what I love this food...
Then we had some dinner: Chicken with saffron and lemon, salmon with garlic and Persian-rice with Liba bread...
You think I was in heaven?
Asking sweet A about every detail when she moved in the kitchen.
We eat, drank and laughed so much that I have pain in my stomach today :-)
She was the cutest thing when she turned to me and said; E, I can tell you are not from here, cus You are one of those people you can talk to.
And really connect with.
Aw... my heart melted.
Cus that what I want people to think of me.
That I am easy-going and open minded.
Later that night some wonderful women came by, the women from next door.
Haha... I hope I can be like that when I get older.
Travel and have that possitive attitude.
Its really amazing that even though it was some year different ( 30 years i think..)
We talked, laughed just like all of us where 15.
And there where more wine, more drinks..more Amaretto and chocolate.
So, thank you girls!
From the bottom from my heart, it was a long time ago I laughed this much.
Next time we have this all over again, at my place.
And I make some Indian food and we have more wine...sounds good?
I am wondering: How can I be awake right now?
But I am and I guess I should use that time to do something useful.
Just havent figure out exactly what yet...
//E

Inga kommentarer: