torsdag 25 september 2008

A change of hair...

I am a girl who likes changes.
My hair is one of those things...
So..I am no longer a sweet blonde but a brown foxy lady instead.
We like foxy..dont we people?
Very well..Brown it is and brown it will be for a while now.
Perfect in the fall when the rain is poring down and the leaves turning red.
Thank you a thousand times for your help lovely S.
Now I sit in the sofa with you (or the laptop) in my knee and with a big bowl of yoghurt and sliced peach...Yummie
And P, I just loved your blog today.
A little bit different in your way to express maybe...
Have a nice evening people cus I will!
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

Godmorning brown haired lady!
Haha, well, perhaps i showed a piece of teh real P..i´ts har to do that at work you see..
..and thank you then.

Anonym sa...

No problem sweet :-) Now i am soo late to the train..and my new fabolous nails ;-)