tisdag 30 september 2008

Happy Eid al Fitr...

Yes Happy Eid al Fitr (bayram) for all of you who is celebrating this holiday!
I know at least one of you who reads this is...
Have a great day and eat and drink for me also!
It had been so great to join you today and see different traditions!
Bir gün gelecek tatlim benim...
I dont kow why I am so tired today?
Sittig in the sofa with a bowl of yoghurt and sliced fruit.
I would raither had some hotel-breakfast today..
Boiled eggs, fresh orange juice, fruitsalad and some toast.
Had this feeling for a couple of days now that I wanna get spoiled...hihi.
That SPA-thing is really to far away right now.
And so is the model-photo-shoot I´m doing in a month or so...
Well, better get some clothes on and run to work.
Late day today- 12-20.
See you later
//E

Inga kommentarer: