lördag 20 september 2008

We had a great last night...

Took yesterday off from work and went to M´s place.
There I cooked all the food and baked 2 cute cakes for todays baptism.
The guys did the decorations and the heavy stuff in the meeting place with babyblue cloths and arranged the tables .
Me and M where kind of stuck in the kitchen for 9 hours or something like that.
But ah...We had so fun.
Videotaping and taking so many pics on the mess we did and when we had those laughing moments that did not seem to end.
I made:
Greek pastasalad with olivs,feta cheese and sundried tomatoes
Potatosalad with herbs and pepper
A big green salad
Roastbeef
Poorkfilet with garlic and lime
Fruitplates with melon, pineapple and grapes
One chocolate cake with buttercream and chocolatechip on top
One tradition cake with banana, vanillacreme and raspberry jam
And some bread and spicy cheese...
I better get going, alot of things to do before I am redy...
Make up, doing some nice curls in my hair, picking out my clothes...
What do you think about a short lilac dress with thin black flowers on, some black pantyhose and high heel boots?
And of course my short new suit-jacket!

Inga kommentarer: