söndag 21 september 2008

some days...

Are just perfect.
This was one of those days...
A beautiful baptism, sweet people and a smile on my beloved M´s face the whole day!
Congrats M and R!
Its something about helping friends that make your soul feels good.
Good deeds that are totaly non-selfish must be great for my karma..right? Hihi...
It was a pleasure to helping out in the kitchen, talking to the guest, try to calm M down a bit before the cermony...Cus, I guess, thats whats friends are for and I know that when I need help she will be there, right beside me.
Now I lay in the sofa with the laptop on my belly again...
Seems like that is the way to write this blog.
Have a glas of red wine next to me and a movie in the DVD.
Something new from Quentin Tarantino.
Have a good saturday night and sleep tight!
This one is for Kevin
Tryggare kan ingen vara
Än Guds lilla barnaskara
Stjärnan ej på himlafästet
Fågeln ej i kända nästet...
//E

Inga kommentarer: