söndag 28 september 2008

The day after the night before...

Oh ... I love to be a girl.
Cus if you are a girl, you can have girl-nights.
That means; your best friends, wine, good music and a lot of gossip and laughter.
I had one of those nights last night.
And gosh, I feel like I deserve today I guess.
Maybe one glas of wine to much?
But it was worth it.
I have not laughed so much in months, so thank you all of you who made that night so good!
Went to work this morning...feeling like someone had beaten up my soul and with a dizzy mind...
Cute P had a cheeky smile of course.
Lovely S felt for me..so I went home one hour earlier, thank you for that!
Why is it.. or at least with my friends, young or old, that when it comes to parties and fun evenings there is 100% chance we talk about sex.
Bad sex, good sex, sextoys or memories of sex years and years ago.
Guys we wanted to have sex with...or guys we raither had cutted of our left arm to .
This time it was mostly about if you can see on a guy if he know how to treat a girl in bed.
My answer was yes.
Some girls said no.
Either way...
I bet that if it had been a little camera hidden somewhere and the guys could hear us they had blushed.
Now it will be take away thai and some ice cold coca cola.
//E

Inga kommentarer: