fredag 26 september 2008

A day of impression

Good evening sweet people.
Today I have been with M all day long and it was as good as always!
We did some nice french nails at her friends salon and I can just say: Gosh!
Some people just get to you...and this person did.
A gorgeous woman, 30 something who had the sweetest smile,fabulous hair and was able to talk like I had knowed her for years.
I love people who can make an impression on me like that...cus not many does.
So, I must make some advertising for her!
So ladies, if you wanna get your nails done, call Afi in Kungshamn and you wont get disapointed.
We talked about a girlsnight at her place with some cooking and wine.
Sounds like a plan in this girls taste exactly...
Went back to M´s place and I was able to kiss my favorite baby and make M and R some food !
Now...I am sooo tired, will be working tomorrow and then its the biggest GIRLPARTY of the year !!!
Hehe...its me and all the girls from our old work...
Will be so fun!!
Marina will to my place some hours before so we can make ourself beautiful and maybe get some wine before...
Must get a flower to bring also..not forget...not forget E...
And hey... I have a new favouritesong for you to download
The Script - The man who cant be moved
Sleep tight...and C- I miss you.
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

I do envy your nails!
..6 weeks until next time, you said..? Just got to get it!!/P

Anonym sa...

yeees.... u bring ur beautiful self..and i bring me and my brown hair :-) u will LOVE Afi!