måndag 22 september 2008

What a day...

Yeah...
A really weird and stressful day today.
It started when I was runing to work down town and I meet the strange guy I always meet at the police house, he is kind of weird cus he only wears a t-shirt and shorts.
Nevermind the weather.
Today at 07.55 it was about 8 degrees...
And, when I walked in to the kitchen I found that nothing...I mean nothing was prepared.
The other chef was like; eh..hmm..yeah..as you can see I have not prepered.
I was trying to think; Breath E...count to 10.
And the boss just; Oh yeah right E, the meat will arrive at 10.30...okey?
Hmm..what shall I answer on that?
I needed the meat at 08.00.
Not one hour before we start the lunch-opening.
Aaah...but, nothing to do about it.
Now I have done some pancakes with home made blackcurrant jam and whiped cream.
Mmm...

Inga kommentarer: