tisdag 2 september 2008

I´m bringing sexy back...

Hey people!
First of all ; Welcome back to Sweden sweet P.
I hope You wont freeze to death of the slightly temperature difference of 20 degrees or something...
And I am dying to see Your pictures, maybe over a glass of red wine?

Today I worked late and we had kind of a busy day.
I have a very special kind of humour and thanks God S have that also.
So...when we are very busy we try to make each other laugh.
This time it was S sneaking up behind me, trying to make "sexy" sounds...in german.
No one can sound sexy in germany.
Its a awful language.
I study both german and spanish for 3 years in school and I am learing S the best of that of course.
Haha..so, now she is spitting out terrible words that makes me laugh everytime.
I am very proud of her as You can image!
I was so tired of working with people this night...
Old men flirting,trying to play with me while I was really busy and grumpy ladies that never got satisfied.
I wonder; why on earth do they think I am going to flirt with them?
They are like 50 years old?
And...dont play with me when I have other things to do...
I like making my guest smile and having a good time but its a different when they see I have my hands full and 20 other guest to take care of.
There...now it feels much better!
So..what more did I do today.
Oh, i bought a new lipgloss, that kind that sticks on your lips for at least 6 hours.
Me like a lot... Girls, go out and buy!
I have a light complexion so I use Loréal Glam shine Forever Nude.Now I sit...or more lay in the sofa having a bowl with vanilla yoghurt and bits of peach.
Some soft music on the speakers, Sholomo Artzi - a song I´ve got dedicated to Me.
Very beautiful...Thank You for that!
Aaah...I am so longing for the next time to party and dance.
Hmm, guess I have to get my girls together and make that dancefloor dangerous...
Thats all for now my Sweet readers.
Good night and sleep tight!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gråååååååse Gynter.....

Anonym sa...

U are so fucked up babe :-)

boho sa...

thank you dear!brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,oh yeah, I´m freeezing...../P