lördag 13 september 2008

So quiet here...


Mmm...

Its really calm and silent here.
Just the sound of the open fire in the livingroom.
Had some nice barbeque with my parents..maybe the last one of the year?
Felt kind of chilly when we eat, but that is so typical Sweeds.
Sit outside- even its 13 degrees and storm-every chance to get a glance of the sun.

So... I better get to bed early today, maybe I reed some pages in my book.
Will be going to church with the familt tomorrow to hear the announcement of grandfathers death.
Read the announcement in the deaths column at work today.
I did not know it was today, so it got me kind of sad.
But, it was a beautiful description of his life at sea and who he was.


Things work a little bit different here at the country...
No fast internet, no reception on the cell and not my songs on the computor.

But...I think I manage to download some of my favourites.
Right now its Ne-Yo´s Miss Independent that comes out of the speakers.

Must say this also to S.

Thank you for a fun work-day girl!






Good night!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tack själv! Alltid lika kul med dig vet du gumsis! Puss!