måndag 1 september 2008

The secret way to my Heart...

The secret way to my Heart is spelled Chai Latte.
This lovley pink jar with delicious tea powder have a flavour of cardemom, cinnamon, clove and sweet honey...Mmm!
I found this beautiful can in My favourite coffee shop, so now I can make my ice-chai whenever and wherever I want.
Me like that.
This morning I woke up from the sweet song on my cell, had the alarm on 09 and was kind in a hurry to get to my eye doctor... I hate going there.
She alwyas have this pitch when she talkes to me.
And I dont like it..at all.
I wear my lenses to often, I know that but it is so much easier to wear them rather then use my glasses.
So, its worth getting some rebuke I guess .
After Mrs Evil , Me and M took a breakfast downtown in the best café we have in this town.
The sun heated my face and skin and it almost felt líke summer again, sitting there early in the morning in just jeans and a top.
Coffee was great and I took a New baked piece of bread with ham and cheese, one orange and some lemon/cucumber water.
It may happend that I took a little walk in some shops also...
Found a really nice winter/fall jacket that I must have.
Short, thight and black with a belt in the waist and a cute fur-cap
Only 90$ ...a really bargain right?
And... I know i shouldn´t... but a girl must have a weakness.
My is perfumes.
So, i walked in to The Body Shop *love*
Saw one that got my attention.
This one was perfect for me.
A light yellow/orange bottle with a fragrance of peach, vanilla and Jasmin.
I am week... I know. But at least I stand up for it.
The visit at my grandfather was good.
Almost as a relief for Me.
He was awake, smiling, talking and it was not that bad as the doctors had said.
At least not that day.
I held his hand the whole time I was there, telling him that I loved him...
And he answered me right back.
That feeling right then..I can never describe.
But, he knows I love and care about him.
Thats the most important thing for me right now.
Later that evening we barberqued and had a calm night at my parents house.
My little brother came by also..Nice!
We went back to our town fairly late and had some wine and just relaxed...
Actually I got a foot massage that lasted forever..
Working weekends get to my back and feet, so I really appreciate that!
Today I have a day off from work so I gonna spend it with some cleaning first..then my lovley book (that i read 100 pages last night) and after that... Maybe some time at my laptop...Who knowes..maybe some interesting person there?
There usually is...

Inga kommentarer: