onsdag 17 september 2008

Like sweet music to My soul...

After a great night with one of my favourite girls everything feels so good.
Its really amazing what some breezer,good food, laughter, and
some chocolate can do to 2 girls.
She picked me up after work and we just spent the night at my place.
I wonder how it can be...
After 9 years, we still laugh at each others glance to one another?
Still have the same humour.
Still can sit quiet and not feel uncomfortable.
And still are very different in so many ways but yet fits so good together.
I am going to arrange all the food and cakes to M´s babys baptism this saturday.
So, I took friday off and gonna have a good time in the kitchen at her place.
Oh my God we gonna laugh.
And we gonna create the best baptism food the people have ever seen...
Or..at least this is what we hoping for.
And S...this is for you baby!
* Lecakulor
* Fingerborg
* Spiselkrok
Good night and I catch You all tomorrow!
//E

Inga kommentarer: