måndag 8 september 2008

Headphone and laptop...



Good morning people..

Yes I know its late..and more like afternoon but I am free today, took a day off to visit sweet M and the baby.
So, a day off means sleep late..right?

I was suppose to go to the cinema last night with 7 other girls... But changes of planes.
The girl who had bought all the tickets lives in a tiny, tiny town and there its not exactly like here.
So, the movie had not arrived yet..hehe
So, my man took me to Gothenburg instead and we watched "Get smart" with Steve Carell.
I just loved him in "the 40-year old virgin".
And it felt good to laugh again.
I needed that.

I also got spoiled at home...Massage and my favourite dinner by my husband.
(Yes, he made it himself...hehe)
Really appreciate that Love!

Now I better get ready for my trip to M.
Will be going by bus for one hour...so, music is needed!
Gonna bring the Mp3 and fill it with my favourite songs for the moment.


Kat De Luna - run the show
Daddy Yankee - Rompe remix
Zion & Lennox - Cando Tengo Que Esperar
Valentino ft. Mario - Freaky
And the hottest right now:
Eddy Lover - Ya Tu No Vales La Pena


Yes...I guess I am a Reaggeton Girl.


Take care!




Inga kommentarer: