tisdag 16 september 2008

Mmm...








Oh I just LOVE going home from work late, when its dark outside.
The smell in the air that hits my nose is just lovely.
Chilly, the smell of cooking from the city-restaurants, cars and cigarette smoke.


People who running to catch their bus, well-known faces to say hello to and cosy,dark streets to walk on and beautiful houses to just past by.


Worked late today and even worked some overtime.
I am to kind to say no i guess.
But more money is good.
That means more clothes for me.


Talk about clothes, my cute suit-something-shirt and jacket arrived today.





This is the skirt I bought.

And this is a pic of the jacket but mine is with a little shorter sleeves

And..with some nice black high boots?

What do You think about that people...

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

yeah,high heels!I vote for that!:¤/P

Anonym sa...

Yes we do... life is much more beautiful with high heels... right?