torsdag 4 september 2008

Raindrops keep falling on my head...



Good evening people.

Today there where dancing...

Dancing in the kitchen, moving the hips and laughter with Lovely S.
Made some meat-loaf, fishsoup, ham & cheese pie and a vegetable-gratin for todays menu.

The guest said it tasted good so I am happy.

After 8 hours at work I had a chef-meeting to attend...


Mostly my boss who talked about his "great" ideas..hihi
But..also thoughts and ideas from us chefs..and of course from H.
That is a girl who work with me and S and we dont like her.. not at all...
She is fake and I really dont like that.
Tell me what You think about me or my friends and I will accept it, but dont backstab anyone You work with just to be friends with me..then You loose my respect immediately.

After an hour or so S joined me to the gym for a while and I think I was there for 1.5 hours .
Just when it felt as good it could be and I had the flow... some people should get starting some sort of aerobic class, and I thought; nice...some high music from the speakers. Me like.
But... it went not exactly how I wanted.

When I heard the first sentence from the song :
In the djungle, the mighty djungle the lions sleeps tonight...

I got to the changingroom ...

I really cant work out to the music of The Lion king :-)

So...got home and made some dinner:

Sliced chicken
Mixed vegetables
Chilli
Carlic
Soy sauce
Sweet chilli sauce

Wook until done

Bon appetit!

Now I sit in the bed with crossed legs and the laptop in my knee.
Still have that music on from last night.
Its weird how some songs can get straight in to Your heart.
This is one of them.
Thank You again sweet M for that!

Another M called me last night...and there will be a HUGE girl-party in a couple of weeks.
Yeeeeey!!!

High heels, a nice dress, extentions, long nails and a make up that will take forever to make...
But..its worth it.

I wonder if its not a party this saturday also.
This time with S.
That means it will be great, it always is.

Oh...Its good to be a girl!

Inga kommentarer: