onsdag 3 september 2008

A glance of my new balcony...

Today I have not done that much worth writing about...
Worked early, mades some lemon cookies, baked some bread and made a raspberry fromage.
After that I went to the gym for 1.5 hours and then back to work to give S a smile or two.
Think I manage that pretty well...
Now I just got home and thinking about open my book again while I have some time alone...Maybe a cup of tea and some lighted candles also...
But, I thought I would show You some pictures of how I am gonna decorate my balcony.
Think oriental and cosy...
Warm and welcome...
And most of all: a place to just be...
Some pictures of beautiful Ganesh...

And of course I wanna have a palm there...




Ligthed candles all over...Me like


My Egyptian waterpipe is a matter of course...





Pillows... a lots of pillows on the floor









This sofa "Agadir" will be just perfect
Over and out!

























1 kommentar:

boho sa...

..finally i found the pictures!
I do agree, so nice, elegant and cosy. You are lucky with your balcony in glass. Summer everyday!