onsdag 10 september 2008

Icecream with strawberries...


Aaah...

Just got back from the gym.
My belly was like crying for food so I made some chicken with hot vegetables.
And... Maybe I found some tofu-icecream and strawberries in the fridge.
And maybe it tasted like heaven ...

Was so tired this morning, I hardly knew my name as I walked down town.
And then... 2 cars honked at me.
Seriously, dont honk me 06.50 in the morning cus it cant be a lovely sight seeing me that early...haha

At work I made some bread, made some cookies, baked some more bread and did 20 plates of "west coast delights" with crab, salmon & some really good serrano ham and melon.
Yummie.

And right...
My favourite coffee-place is coming to town.
Espresso House will open here in 2 weeks...

Can you believe how broke I will be, having take-away coffee and chai latte every day after work on my way home!

Just lovely!

Now I will watch some episodes of Sex and the city and after that maybe do some face-pack and those sorts of things that girls do sometimes...

Have a calm & wonderful night sweethearts!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

souinds that someone had a\interestaning day babe? who was hanking u.. u ve should told them to watch out cus i would kick there aasses...
aammm i will wait to have some latte with u at that place..holding yur hands... while sunset and sky is red.. and just keeping u next to me forever