lördag 22 november 2008

Bartender..one more please!

After a crazy day at work I was just on my way to go home.
When one of P´s friend called me- Hey, we are at the station in 5.
Be there and we take a drink or two.
Haha.
Met the sweet girls at my station right outside my apartment and hey...
How can I put this...
They where a few drinks ahead of me.
I pulled sweet P up to my floor and just gave her and myself a drink.
Some new make-up, a fast rescue to my hair and a short black dress and jeans.
We went to some clubs and had a drink ot two..
Cosmopolitan, Rum & Pineapple juice and some Breezer.
Bring it on dear bartender.
Met many old friends down town and therte was some gossip.
And what we laughed and had a good time.
Thank you girls..all 6 of you!

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hahahaha det blev det för mig också inatt;)

Anonym sa...

hehe... Nice :-)

boho sa...

Hi! I don´t know if said bye before we runned to the train. I´m sorry if we didn´t! It was relly nice of you to join...even if some of us(i)shouldn´t go out. Not after a day like that. Wine in the sauna....and i broke a nail!
Thank you anyway for being a sunshune when i was like Edna in absolutley fabulous..have you seen that tv-show?

Anonym sa...

hahah---look who was woken up :-)
my dear sweet P.
Thnak you for such a lovely night and gosh... i know i wont see u drunk so many times..so.i keep this one in my head for quite a while :-) *smile*
and yes..i have seen that show..me looove

boho sa...

..eh,well thats not "en vacker syn" to keep in your head..I never learn and everytime it happens i say NEVER again..the whole body aces today..

Anonym sa...

hahaha..poor sweety.
But you know what?
We sure would do this soon again..without the spa kin dof thing.
Just the drinks :-)