söndag 2 november 2008

I want one of those...

Went to the grave.
Cried a bit.
But I felt the care of the people who loves me, deep inside me and it felt good.
Went to parents house and little brother joined us for dinner.
They have a fireplace there and I love to relax in the sofa with a cup of red tea.
Got some quality time with B and I love it.
I am so grateful to have him as a little brother.
He is so smart and know so much about the world, even though he is just 23.
Well, back home now.
And I know there will be some cleaning...(boring)
And then time for C.
Yes!
Been waiting all weekend...
//E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ok. C wishes that u dont only spare sometime for him but he wants all of your time,he wants to be THE time..and misses u even while seeing u..

boho sa...

..just want to say HI!..i´m back in the bloggträsk/ P

Anonym sa...

Mr. more- oh really...and u know C how? :-)

P- yeeeey...we like that...comments o their way...