måndag 17 november 2008

Funny thing...

I often judge people.
Not just in a bad way...but I think different thing about people I see or talk to.
A couple of weeks ago, a man called work.
Asking for some weeks of training in the kitchen .
He sounded like 28, tall, black hair, a sexy smile with dimples, quite fit and with a sence of humour.
Yes, all this I could hear from just one talk on the phone.
It would be fun working with a guy again.
Now its just girls...fun of course, but different.
(And yes i still love you sweet S..dont you worry)
So, guess if I was supriced when I saw him walking in the kitchen this morning.
Short, fat,28 and black hair though...
From India.
Haha.. not my type of guy at all.
He did have a sence of homour though and thats always nice to work with in stressful days like this one.
But, good cus then I can focus on the cooking instead.

7 kommentarer:

boho sa...

hehe,birdienumnum and hurrycurry!
Good E, focus on the job now!/P

Anonym sa...

haha..i AM sweet P... but right now i am waiting on C... guess he is sleeping..like always :-)

Anonym sa...

Ohh.. love you too... as always! Jaså.. inte vår kille alltså..? Nog inget för mig då heller med andra ord? =) Puss puss (längtar tills imorgon)

Anonym sa...

haha..på tal om det... DIN :-)
vassego´... puss

Anonym sa...

hey,umm i have a feeling that u girls making fun of my sleeping habits.I'm a busy man so i sleep when i find a time *smile w attitude* :D

Anonym sa...

yeah of course you are a busy man :-) we are very honored u ahve time to write to us... *smiley with a laughing kind of face*

Anonym sa...

yes ,me likey the way u think my chronic boo..its my honor to give u honor