lördag 1 november 2008

Cold outside...

The dark streets of Gothenburg where even colder then back home.
But, smiling faces and that city-air made it warm inside.
Tomorrow I will go to church again and take the communion.
I will pray for my family and friends, the people in war and the ones in mouring.
I will also pray for strenght for the first visit to grandfathers grave.
There I will light a candle and lay some white and pink flowers on it.
Its nothing wrong with crying, but there is something about me who dont wanna share my feelings to those around me.
Not sad feelings.
I miss him so much though.
His sense of humour and big warm hands.
His shy way to show he cared.
His voice when he asked me if I really didnt want more wine...
I will have a glass of Kaluha and think about him.
Good night to you all.
//E

Inga kommentarer: