fredag 14 november 2008

What a perfect idea...

Sweet P got so good ideas.
Yeeeeey!
We are going to Barcelona!
A girl weekend in the spring and it gonna be so much fun!
Sipping coffee on the streets-cafés, check out the beautiful architecture, take a glass or two of red wine in the evening...
Oh this will be good!
Now I will lay back in the sofa for a second...
And this is what I am listen to...
Cant help it...but my thoughts is going far from here...
Something about 1797.81 miles away.
(thank you google.com )
Only 5 weeks left.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

yepp! Now theres butterflies in the tummie! Been googling around today..looking forward!
That song, one favourtie! Torturing my famliy with it, everyday...have a cosy evening! Now over to that red glass../P

Anonym sa...

hey my lady.
Yes the song is perfect... laying in the sofa, a blancet on me...and maybe a small glass with ice bubes and amarula... but..only one...or else I will fall asleep :-)