lördag 1 november 2008

Perfect weather for ...

Hot chocolate!
Yeah... Late breakfast..around 15 something and a cup of hot chocolate.
Now its movie time in Gothenburg.
Its cold outside...only 2 degrees and I wonder if my outfit is suitable for this event?
I dont care.
It looks good.
Mini skirt, black leggings, pink over-knee-socks,pink top, black jacket and a pink scarf.
A great " yeah, we going to the city and having a good time-kind of clothes"
Sweet P is there also.
Just a little bit more fancy, in the salons, maybe with a glass of sparkling wine?
Have a great night people.
Cus I sure will.
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

Pink is always right!
Well Going to the opera is always a special feeling! This time i shared it with the kids! So no sparkling thing in the glass...Next time! Soon, next time..../P

Anonym sa...

aaah..sounds lovely.
I think i will se Jesus christ superstar the next time... not on the opera maybe..but still.. :-)