torsdag 27 november 2008

Its the little thing that counts...

With all due respect to flowers and jewlery.
The best thing for me is the little things.
Doesnt have to cost a fortune...
But it must have a thought behind it.
And to recive it on a simple thursday or a boring monday...
Like today- after a 14 hour workday.
My favourite water in the fridge and a box of chocolate on the livingroom table.
Perfect.
Yeah, long day but really fun!
Had a big buffet to take care of and it turned out great!
130 people who where satisfied is the reward for a chef...
I love these kind of works, to have many things in the head at the same time.
A more detail kind of work with a twist of E!
Now my feets kind of hurts so I will lean back in my grey sofa with my
big glass of bubble water with pear-flavour and a piece or two of my chocolate.
Yummie!
Have a good night people!

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

oh, what a crazy afternoon! But really fun! My kind if day!
Well done E. Fixing food for that big sällskap. Thanks for the chocolatecake! Just what we needed to keep up the speed! Like a christmasfactory!

Have a lovely day and enjoy your night with the girls!

Anonym sa...

thank you dear :-)
always a pleasure to bring u cake :-)
have anice evening with la familia and wine... red? ;-)