fredag 7 november 2008

I am truly blessed...

I am blessed, cus I have the best of friends.
Friends who do not judge.
Who not interrupt but listen.
I told 4 of them a secret...a thing that you speak of quietly.
None of them thought less of me.
And I am truly sorry for my thoughts before.
I should never doubt any of them.
They are all very different but all had the same answer- Do as your heart tells you.
I will.
Thank you S,A,M and P for your point of views.
They where scary equal.
Some songs before I go to the big city maybe cheer you up in this weather of rain and gale.
For C
And a little something for A
Hmm..maybe this will suit S
I hope this is the perfect song for swet M

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vad som än händer kommer jag alltid vara din vän och finnas här om du vill lätta ditt hjärta.

Anonym sa...

Thank you sweet A.
You are a keeper :-)