torsdag 6 november 2008

Cravings...

You know that feeling you have...
When the urge for a special craving does remind you...all day long?
My sushi craving is always real and it feels so good when you got exactly what you have wanted all day, served in front of you.
Give me some chopsticks and I am happy.
Well, at work I had my new fan.
He is such a charming young man this little 13 year old.
With big eyes he watches me prepare the food and says-
Hey E, everthing you do looks so beautiful!
Almost like a machine has made it.. (??)
I just; well..a machine can never give the food love and passion...could it?
He- well no... i guess, fuck you have always such clever answers.
Haha..
He is like a boost for my soul.
Maybe I can take him home with me, have him in a little pink box under my bed...
Took a little walk on town on my way home.
Got my new clothes that arrived.
The nail salon had closed sweet P, so I get the things done tomorrow and sms you..ok?
I wonder what it takes to call a habbit a obsession?
Me always have Tracy Chapman on while taking a shower?
Well, I dont know but this one is pretty good, never gets lame, its a classic.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

no and no E, you can´t put the little 13 year old thing, in a pink box...concentrate!hehehe....
sure,sms tomorrow. I have a day off. So i´m 200% a mother tomorrow, driving here and driving there,shopping presents,schooltalk.../P

Anonym sa...

haha...i sooo can put little guy in a box,,a,nd just take him out when i need that; E you are sooooo cool bla bla thing :-)
You just watch me !

Oh..motherhood.. thats grown up :-)
U do that...and i zip on a drink or two in gothenburg...yeeees all night loong !