fredag 7 november 2008

Details...

Its the little things in life that makes tha little twist.
That feeling of luxury.
It wont have to be expensive or every day.
Today that little something is take away latte and a trip down town with lovely M.
Some nails-talk.
For you who doesnt know me here comes some info.
I have bitten my nails since I had some...
I had beautiful fake ones sometimes but they where never my own.
Now they are perfect.
And they are mine.
I will be proud when I lay my hands on the desk and show the owner of the salon that I can make my own.
I just hope she has some spare time...Hopefully on monday.
I need a new lipgloss also.
Not the one who makes the dust fly to my lips though...
Like the one I had before...yes sure it stayed on forever, and I had to use violence to get if off.
Some light pink, with a little glistening...
Something that makes C jaw fall down to the floor once more mabe.
Tonight its Bond-fever.
I be spending it with some friends in Gothenburg and I am gonna show them what really good food stand for.
I love the restaurant and I love the owner.
I hope I can have his loving way the day I open up my own place.
//E

Inga kommentarer: